- [S11] Census, U.S. of 1870, Ancestry.com.
- [S12] Census, U.S. of 1880, Ancestry.com.
- [S13] Census, U.S. of 1860, Ancestry.com.
- [S14] Census, U.S. of 1850, Ancestry.com.
- [S32] Claybank Cemetery Tombstone Transcripts, Ozark - Dale County Public Library.
- [S34] Researcher Mike Baldwin.
- [S42] Web.
- [S45] Union Cemetery Tombstone Inscriptions, Dale County Alabama, 28 June 1948, (located across street from Baptist Church) Ozark, Alabama
Cemetery Census and Tombstone Transcripts
Records and Items maintained in the Creel Richardson Room of the
Ozark-Dale County Public Library
320 James Street in Ozark, Alabama 36360
Phone (334) 774-5480
, Ozark - Dale County Public Library.
- [S46] Jr. Banks McLaurin, Charles Van Baucom and Louanna M. Bawcom, Baucom Family Book, 1978.
- [S54] Census, U.S. of 1850 (Mortality Schedule), Family History Library.
- [S77] Census, U.S. of 1900, Ancestry.com.
- [S103] Bolkcom Newsletter, Researcher Robert E. Bolkcom, online http://www.pbalkcom.com/gwb.
- [S104] Bass, Sampson County North Carolina Wills, 1958.
- [S114] Little Union Primitive Baptist Church Cemetery Inscriptions Crawford County Georgia, online http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/ga/crawford.htm
- [S132] http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com
- [S134] Sara Robertson Dixon, History of Stewart County Georgia.
- [S142] Duplin County Estate Records, North Carolina State Archives.
- [S144] Census, U.S. of 1820.
- [S151] Researcher J. Riley.
- [S156] Jeannette Austin, Index to Georgia Wills , Maryland Historical Society.
- [S168] Dr. Hoyt M. Warren, Henry's Heritage, 1978.
- [S172] Census, U.S. of 1810, Ancestry.com.
- [S179] Researcher T M Clayton, www.familysearch.org.
- [S185] Lydia Hughes Grimes, Dale County, Alabama Kin , Library of Congress.
- [S195] Census, U.S. of 1920, Ancestry.com.
- [S202] Researcher S. Fritz, www.ancestry.com.
- [S204] Researcher J. Dixon, www.rootsweb.com.
- [S208] Old Darlington District Chapter, Darlington District SC Cemetery Survey, c1994.
- [S227] John Carroll Skinner Genealogical Collection, Compiler John Carroll Skinner, Old Darlington District Chapter of The South Carolina Genealogical Society, Hartsville Genealogical Research Library, Hartsville, SC.
- [S233] Recorded Deeds South Carolina, South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S241] Census, U.S. of 1830, Ancestry.com.
- [S246] Will Books, Barnwell County South Carolina, South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S248] Leora H. McEachern, Duplin County Court of Pleas and Quarter Sessions , Duke University Libraries.
- [S263] List of Taxables for Duplin County North Carolina, North Carolina State Archives.
- [S268] Unknown author, Journal of North Carolina Genealogy , Leora H. McEachern Library of Local History.
- [S269] Wills, Sampson County North Carolina, North Carolina State Archives.
- [S271] E-mail to Jerry Balkcom from (contact me for researcher email) citing excerpts she holds from a book about Dale County, Alabama Beat No. 9, by E. Tillman Riley, 1903.
- [S272] Wills, Kershaw County, South Carolina, South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- [S282] Family Bible.
- [S293] Census, U.S. of 1930, Ancestry.com.
- [S394] Judy G. Russell, The Legal Genealogist Blog, http://legalgenealogist.com/
- [S395] Lee Albright and Helen F. M. Leary, North Carolina Research: Genealogy and Local History.
- [S416] Ancestry Database, ancestry.com.
- [S418] Record of Wills, 1782-1965, Sampson County, North Carolina, Ancestry.com.
- [S423] 23andMe, Autosomal DNA Matches.
- [S425] Find A Grave, http://www.findagrave.com
- [S448] AncestryDNA, Autosomal DNA Match.
- [S453] Sampson County Deeds.
- [S458] Superior Court, Crawford County Georgia, Georgia Archives.
- [S461] Georgia Probate Courts, Georgia Archives.