St. Edmond-de-Stoneham Catholic Church

 

By D. Clark McIntosh

 

 

       

 

 

 

 

 

       This church is no longer used as such.  There is a fairly large graveyard beside the formidable church.  There are both English and French speaking people buried side by side.  Some of he stones date back to the 1820s.  Records have been kept since 1851.