Registry Office for the Registration Division of Quebec
The 28th day of October, 1885.
In compliance with Requisitions to that effect from Cyrille Tessier, Esq. N.P., I hereby grant the following Certificate of Registrations since the 30th day of April 1874 affecting the Lot Number (32) Thirty-two upon the Cadastral Plan and the Book of Reference thereto for the Parish of St. Gabriel de Valcartier, County of Quebec in the possession of Patrick Delany viz:
1. B.31-746-12312 – Sale and Conveyance by Dame Marie Ursula Hubert, widow of the late Honorable John Nelson (sic – should be Neilson), et al to James Landers, charged with the Seignorial cens et centes and the sum of 70 pounds currency and legal Interest and other conditions. Aut. A. Parent, N.P. 27 June 1851; Registered 26 July 1851.
2. D.4-505-2502 – Renewal by Charles Cinq Mars, (Attorney of Margaret Nelson (sic)) of the registration mentioned at the preceding Item as affecting the said Lot 32. C. Labreque, N.P. 14 May, 1875; Registered 17 May 1875.
3. B.106-43-47412 – Sale and Conveyance by Bridget, Catherine and Ann Landers to the said James Landers of the tree undivided Sixteenth of said lot, subject to such rents and dues as may be payable thereon and other conditions. Cyr. Tessier, N.P. 17 November, 1874; Registered 24 November 1874.
4. B.107-222-47413 – Sale and Conveyance by the said James Landers et al to the said Patrick Delaney of said lot, subject to the payment of such rents and dues as may be payable thereon t the payment also of the sum of $228 to the said Widow John Nelson (sic), et al, stated to be the balance of the amount mentioned at Item 1 and other conditions. Cyr. Tessier, N.P., 18 November 1874; Registered 24 November 1874.
5. B.120-657-55346 – Ratification by Johanna Landers, wife of James Chapman of the Deed of Sale mentioned at the preceding Item. P. H. LaRue, N.P. 1 April 1878; Registered 10 April 1878.
6. B.123-59-55347 – Ratification by Thomas and John Landers of the Deed of Sale mentioned at Item 4, with complete discharge of all rights upon the said lot. Cyr. Tessier, N.P. 28 March 1878; Registered 10 April 1878.
7. B.125-817-57787 – Ratification by Mary Landers of the Deed of Sale mentioned at Item 4, with complete discharge of all rights upon the said lot. Cyr. Tessier, N.P. 29 April 1879; Registered 17 May 1879.
8. B.132-885-63214 – Titre-Nouvel by the said James Landers in favor of Her Majesty for the cens et rentes due upon the said lot and for the sum of L 21.1.10 for arrears of said rent and other conditions. L. Panet, N.P. 16 October 1857; Registered 17 September 1881.
9. C.2-178-886 – Notice of Hypothee by the Crown with reference to the registration mentioned at the preceding Item, as affecting the said lot 32. Notice 17 September 1881; Registered 7 September 1881. Chs. Trudelle, Dep. Registrar.